Most of the people prefer to watch Live TV on Kodi instead of using local cable channels. Its because with Kodi live tv feature, one can watch thousands of channels for free of cost. To watch live TV channels with Kodi, few live TV addons are required. But due to frequent copyright issues, many of the addons are being sued. These things may create a confusing situation where the Kodi live tv addon do not work 100 percent of the time. Therefore, the streams of these addons depend on the fact if they are completely working.
How to Watch Live TV on Kodi?
IPTV/Live TV are a next-generation technology that helps you to watch TV through an internet connection. It doesn’t need any antenna, fiber cable or optic cable. It works in either of the two network architecture models as centralized or distributed. The viewer can receive the signal through their local service providers at their end. The speed of the signal may vary based on the range of options like fiber, broadband, DSL etc.
Install add-ons from the kodi repository to watch live TV
1) From the Kodi Homepage, select the Add-ons. Now, you can click on the Package Installer icon.
2) Now, you can select Install from repository > Kodi add-on repository.
3) Now click on the Video add-ons to see the list of all the available video add-ons.
4) Now, you have to select an add-on that you want to install to watch live TV such as Cheddar, Arte and USTV now.
5) After selecting the addon, you have to click on the Install option to install the add-ons and wait for few seconds while the addon completes its installation process.
6) Now, you can select Add-ons > My add-ons to open the add-on and enjoy watching the live TV shows.
Install add-ons with the SuperRepo to watch live TV
1) From the Kodi Homepage, click Settings > File manager.
2) Now double-click on the Add source > None.
3) Now you can enter the repository URL and repository name on the required field and finally click OK to save.
4) Now, go back to the Kodi home page and Click Add-ons.
5) Now you can select the Package Installer which is present at the top-left corner.
6) Now, you can select Install from zip file and then select SuperRepo.
8) Now, you have to select the Kodi version that you have like Krypton.
9) Now select repositories > superrepo > superrepo.kodi.krypton.repositories-xxx.zip. Now, you have to wait for few seconds while the repository completes its installation process.
11) Now you can select the Install from repository.
12) Click on the SuperRepo Repository.
13) Now, select Add-on repository > SuperRepo.
14) Now you have to click on the Install option to install repository.
15) Click Install from repository> SuperRepo> Video add-ons.
16) Now, you will see a huge list with many add-ons. In that, you can select any one that you want to install and watch live TV such as BBC iPlayer, USTV now, Pluto TV and MLS TV.
17) Now, you have to click on the Install and wait for few seconds while the addon completes its installation process.
18) Now, you can click on the Open to enter into the particular addon to watch Live TV.